Club Gym Nerd members can watch the podcast being recorded ((pre-edits with all the bloopers and blunders that don’t make it onto he final show) and see video clips of the gymnastics while we discuss.
USAG National Team Agreement
The USAG National Team Agreement as long been a point of contention for athletes and parents. On the eve of US Championships when the US National Team will be named, Jessica talked to attorneys Jaime Santos, partner at Goodwin in their Supreme Court and Appellate Litigation practice and Betsy Cooper, founding Director of the Tech Policy Hub at the Aspen Institute, about the currently available national team agreement for 2018-2019. The 2021 agreement is expected to be posted soon, as it is requirement from the USOPC, however, it was not available at the time of this recording. This interview is geared towards athletes and parents to let them know what to look for, change or negotiate before signing the agreement. Remember to seek legal advice before singing any contract.
JOIN CLUB GYM NERD
- Join Club Gym Nerd or buy a gift membership for access to Behind the Scenes episodes.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- We have masks too! And Pride gear!
- U.S. Nationals Preview & Kyle Shewfelt on his new book, Make It Happen
- 448: The SafeSport Hack
- Michigan Wins!
- Episode 21: Kyle Shewfelt
- 200: Alicia Sacramone
- Simone Biles’ Yurchenko Double Pike Has Landed and US Classic Review
- US Classic Preview Starring Chellsie and Simone
- Chinese and British Trial Chaos, and Project K: Decoding Romanian Secret Police Files on The Karolyis with Dr. Simona Petracovschi
- Unitard Revolution