WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS DAY 3
- Women’s Results
- Official qualifiers to finals
- Who won the D and E score races
- Surprises and upsets
- Favorite moments
- Subdivision 3 – Iordache, Ponor, Eythora, Wevers, Steingruber
- Subdivision 4 – Alt, Seitz, Boyer, Devillard, Ferrari, Kovacs, McGregor
- Subdivision 5 – US team, JPN team, CHN team, Andrade, Fidelis, Ferrera, Varinska
- What went on inside the arena
- State of our pre-competition storylines
- Any reason to doubt Smith v. Iordache now?
- The Tabea Alt new-skill parade?
- Is it Japan’s time?
- Andrade as AA threat?
- Yesenia Ferrera
- China Olympic low-balling – now in final session?
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- 268: Aimee Boorman and Maggie Haney: The Olympic Experience
- 267: Growing up in Cuba with Charlie Tamayo
- 266: Screams of Joy
- 265: Russian Cup, University Games, and Feedback
- 264: 2017 P&G Championships Mega Recap
- 263: P&G Championships Preview with Jon Horton
- 261: 2017 U.S. Classic!
- 260: U.S. Classic Preview
- 258: The Fluff Cast (Commissioned)
- 262: 1996 Olympic Event Finals (Commissioned)
- 256: 1996 Olympic All-Around Final (Commissioned)
- 255: 1996 Olympic Team Final (Commissioned)
- 254: Vanessa Atler
- 252: Myths, Legends, and Unexpected Moments in Gymnastics History (Commissioned)