In the news, Uncle Tim, Evan, Cordelia Price, and Jessica chat about:
- The triumphant return of CUBA (WAG 4th place team) and how much we want Yesenia Ferrera and Manrique Larduet to defect too!
- Marvin “The Hot Mess of Unlimited Potential” Kimble
- Comparing the US men’s scores at the national championships to the rest of the world (see chart below)
- How we felt about the US men’s team selection process
- Pan American Championships: the good, the bad and the injuries (Maggie Nichols, noooo!!!)
- Yamilet Peña and the tale of the sliding sting mat
- Marta gives advice to parents and Arthur Zanetti loves to take pictures with Cordelia
- Sexy Data: How did Pan Am Championship scores compare to P&G Championships for the US women
- How the performance of the US women at Pan Am’s effected their positions for the world team
- We lament the loss of thrown back artistry from our beloved, Tomás “Porn Stach” González
- How Donell Whittenburg stole the show at P&G Championships
Apply for tickets to the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto here.
- Catching up with John Orozco at the 2014 Winter Cup Challenge
- Episode 55: Worlds Wrap Up & Ferlito-Gate
- Episode 54: Event Finals Recap from 2013 World Championships
- Episode 53: All Around Finals Recap from Antwerp World Championships
- Episode 52: Triumph & Heartbreak Prelims Recap from Antwerp Worlds
- Episode 51: Podium Training Report From Antwerp
- Episode 50: 2013 Antwerp World Championship Preview
- 97: Anadia World Cup & Canadian Nationals
- Episode 35: Jake Dalton
- Episode 24: Sho Nakamori & Match-Play Meet Debrief with Justin Spring
- 72: John Orozco
- Episode 40: Michigan’s Stacey Ervin
- Episode 32: Sam Mikulak & 2013 Men’s NCAA Championships
- Episode 21: Kyle Shewfelt
Or watch this week’s playlist on YouTube here.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been having a really tough couple days due to a cat’s illness and listening to your podcast was a temporary distraction. I know it is “just” a gymnastics podcast but your hardwork is really appreciated.
Props for the terrifying string music when Cordelia Price was discussing USA’s beam problem. When I think about this problem, I now hear that music.