Read the episode recap here
First, Jessica has two op-eds out, one in HuffPo and one in the LA Timeswhich you MUST read otherwise we can’t be friends anymore. Also, we explain why you might see that Nassar interview showing up in your feeds this week.
- Clarifications about the February verification at LSU regarding chaperones, compensation, and reimbursement
- WOGA is in trouuuuuuuuble for its handling of sexual abuse complaints
- Aly says Geddert might have known in 2011. He’s also facing a criminal investigation. Oh, look how that worked out.
- The House of Representatives is initiating an investigation into all the major players. Spencer and Jessica have dreams about what comes next.
- GUH. FRAN. COME ON.
- MSU might actually fire someone. Whaaaaaaa?
- The FIG president issues a plan to address sexual abuse. What Jessica thinks his fashion choices tell us about his intentions.
- The Oleg Verniaiev interview that must be read to be believed.
- Is UCLA for real? Is Florida…going to be for real?
- Ivy Lu is the best bars worker you’ve never seen
- Kennedy Baker got a 10! We compare her “piked” Dos Santos to the OG “layout” Dos Santos.
- Crack or Correct: Should Myia Hambrick be getting 10s? The most hilarious overscore of the week. Plus, Alex McMurtry’s DTY scores.
- Brenna Dowell did beam exhibition, and it was AMAZING.
- Could Romania have a bars solution?
- Aliya did bars and beam exhibition in France, and we’re making 1700 plans for her life.
- English Championships!
- Triceratops hair
- The overtraining epidemic among the littles
- A new listener (you might recognize) is almost, kind of obsessed with us
- Stacey Ervin tries out for WWE. Jessica dies.
- JESSICA LIES
- The virtues of the national camps
- Hypocrisy from college coaches?!?!?! Never!
- Mother Earth tries to sabotage Khorkina
- A special Jessica RAGE-O-METER about broadcasting gymnastics
SUPPORT THE SHOW
MY GYM JUDGE
MyGymJudge bridges the gap between you and the judges! Its simple. Go to www.mygymjudge.com, submit a video of your routines, and receive detailed analysis from one of our incredible judges.
My Gym Judge sets out to empower athletes, coaches, and parents with the knowledge to both UNDERSTAND their scores and HOW to improve upon them. Their certified judges include judges who judge at Olympic Trials and World Championships, like Chellsie Memmel and Loana Cruz!
GO to www.mygymjudge.com today and use the code GC20 to receive a 20% discount!
This episode is brought to you by Norberts athletic products. February’s special deal is a Pink and Purple panel mat, delivered to you with free shipping for $199. Check out that and all their other equipment at norberts.net.
- 290: Valeri Is Out
- 289: 175 Years
- 288: Ding Dong The Ranch Is Dead
- 287: Simone and Maggie Too
- 282: GymCastic Book Club Fierce, by Aly Raisman
- 281.5: Aly Raisman Comes Forward As Nassar Victim
- 277.5: McKayla Maroney Alleges Abuse from Nassar
- 257: The Daniels Report
- 254: Vanessa Atler
- 245: Steve Penny is GONE
- 243: Senate Bill 534
- 242: Standards
- 241: The Pittsburgh Incident
- 232: Conflict of Interest
- 227: Jane Doe2 Sues Karolyis
- 221: Jane Doe vs. USAG Doctor
- 187: McKayla Maroney
- 88: Rhonda Faehn & Mackenzie Caquatto
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN